Rita Santos Rocha
Rita Alexandra Prior Falhas Santos Rocha
- PhD in Human Movement, specialisation in Health & Fitness (2006), Faculty of Human Kinetics, University of Lisbon.
- Master in Exercise & Health (2000), Faculty of Human Kinetics, University of Lisbon.
- Post-grade courses: Public Management – INA, Lisbon (2010); Practical Epidemiology – Institute of Preventive Medicine – Fac. Medicine of Lisbon, Univ. Lisbon (2001).
- Degree in Sport Science (1996), Faculty of Human Kinetics, University of Lisbon.
- Associate Professor at ESDRM-IPS - Sport Sciences School of Rio Maior – Polytechnic Institute of Santarém, Portugal (Professora Coordenadora).
- Exercise Testing & Prescription;
- Physical Activity & Public Health;
- Biomechanics of Exercise.
- Effect of biomechanical loading on the musculoskeletal system in women during pregnancy and the postpartum period.Effect of morphology and physical activity.
- Biomechanics of locomotion in elderly people. Relevant variables for risk of fracture reduction.
- Biomechanical load on the musculoskeletal system in overweight and obese adolescents. Effect of morphology and physical activity.